Organization: Save the Children
Closing date: 17 Jan 2019
The Regional Change Manager has responsibility for managing the change & deployment activities for these priority projects across a number of countries in one region (in this case, WCA). They are responsible for ensuring all key stakeholders in the Regional and Country offices understand the C&D methodology and its application, for facilitating and supporting the country offices with each project roll out and consolidation; ensuring active country/regional office engagement and ownership to achieve a successful implementation.
For 2019 the role will be responsible for completing some or all change and deployment activities relating to the implementation of a new global HR system (Oracle) to the remaining country offices in WCA, various aspects of supply chain transformation and improvement activities and the deployment of a new Source to Pay and Accounts Payable system in a number of country offices.
In order to be successful you will have:
* Bachelor’s Degree in Business with experience in Management Consulting and/or Organisation Development/Organisational Effectiveness
* 5+ years’ experience and capability of leading, facilitating and influencing change and the delivery of major projects affecting business processes and systems, in at least one of the following functions: Finance, Awards, HR or Logistics
* 3+ years’ experience working in an international and Africa-wide context
* Proven ability to work in a large complex and highly networked matrix organisation
* Proven ability to influence at all levels within an organization without direct authority
* Previous experience of, and highly effective in, the guiding and coaching of others towards successful delivery
* Good understanding of project processes: planning, schedule, deliverable review, status reporting, stage gates, etc.
* A strong results orientation and proactive approach
* Excellent communication skills, with ability to frame change message and facilitate discussion
* Fluent in written and spoken English and French
West & Central Africa (WCA) Regional Office with frequent travel (60%) to country office locations
We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realise the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
* No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
* All children learn from a quality basic education and that,
* Violence against children is no longer tolerated
We know that great people make a great organization, and that our employees play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for children. We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive workplace where ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued.
Please apply using a cover letter and up-to-date CV as a single document. Please also include details of your current remuneration and salary expectations. A copy of the full role profile can be found at https://www.savethechildren.net/careers/apply .
We need to keep children safe so our selection process, which includes rigorous background checks, reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
We strongly encourage women to apply for this position
Applicants are advised that Save the Children International does not require any payment or expense during the entire recruitment process. Any request in this direction should be immediately reported as contrary to the values and practices of our organization.
How to apply:
Application URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=cnBldGV1aWwuNjI0NDMuMzgzMEBzYXZldGhlY2hpbGRyZW5hby5hcGxpdHJhay5jb20